New Port Richey Residents Save Money with Our Heating & AC Maintenance Plans – Call Today for Information
Living in Florida means depending on air conditioning throughout most of the year, and like any appliance, air conditioners tend to wear down with extensive use. At Dan Wright Corp., we know that having good, efficient heating and cooling is important to our friends and neighbors, and we do everything we can to help those essential systems run efficiently year after year. With a maintenance plan from Dan Wright, you can reduce your energy bills and extend the effective lifespan of your HVAC systems.
Preventive Maintenance Agreements
Just as cars need to be maintained every 3,000 miles, air conditioners, heat pumps and other HVAC systems need to be maintained at the start of each heating or cooling season. That’s why we offer affordable maintenance plans through the Dan Wright Club, designed to keep your HVAC systems running at peak efficiency. In addition to reducing costs, good maintenance offers peace of mind and less frequent repairs. Instead of risking the stress that will come with having air conditioning issues in the middle of a hot Florida summer, let us deal with any emerging problems right at the beginning of the season. We offer many maintenance plans depending on customer’s preferences.
Typical Maintenance Inspections
Every HVAC system has different maintenance needs, and we adjust every HVAC maintenance visit to meet those individual needs. Here are some of the most common procedures we perform during a Dan Wright Club maintenance inspection. Our typical maintenance appointment cost $99, but sign up for our Dan Wright Club and receive $10 off!
- Check voltage and amperage on the compressor and motor.
- Check the refrigerant level by superheat or sub cooling.
- Rinse the condenser coils, clean out any debris, and wipe the unit down.
- Inspect condenser electrical wiring.
- Check and tighten all electrical connections.
- Lubricate motors and other moving components.
- If necessary, change or clean the filter.
- Visually inspect the evaporator coil to assess cleanliness.
- Treat the inside of the air handler cabinet.
- Seal any leaks in the air handler cabinet.
- Measure and record the temperature differential.
- Check the safety controls.
- Visually inspect the ducts.
- Check all air purification systems.
- Using an environmentally safe chemical cleanser, flush the drain line, then vacuum it clean.
- Treat the drain pan with detergent tablets.
- Check the thermostat’s accuracy.
- Test the electrical shut-off switches.
- Inspect the system’s surge protectors.
- Inspect the heat strips, gas furnace or heat pump system.
- Listen for any unusual noises.
We’re proud to be recognized as a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, an honor that’s only given to top HVAC contractors. As part of the factory authorization process, we’ve consistently earned high marks on independently administered customer satisfaction surveys. Thousands of our customers have said that our services are first-rate, and we’re proud to bring that tradition of excellence to all of our maintenance inspections.
Although we specialize in Carrier systems, our service professionals are fully qualified to repair and maintain all makes and models. Most of our technicians hold NATE certification, which is our industry’s most highly regarded credential. They’ve completed rigorous factory training, and we supplement that training with constant professional development. In short, our technicians are some of the best in the business, and when they perform maintenance inspections, our friends and neighbors are in good hands.