Breathe Easier with Indoor Air Quality Services for your New Port Richey Home – Call Today to Learn More!
At Dan Wright, we know that staying comfortable at home is about more than temperature. The quality of the air you breathe has a huge impact on your family’s health, especially if your household includes children, elderly people or people with allergies and asthma. Fortunately, we can provide a full range of indoor air quality products to keep you breathing easy at an affordable price.
Our Indoor Air Quality Products
Every family’s air quality needs are different, and every family can benefit from a different set of products. Here are the most popular indoor air quality systems we sell and install.
- Air Purifiers and Air Cleaners: The most common cause of poor indoor air quality is the presence of contaminants in the air. Air purifiers use specialized technology to remove those pollutants directly, making the air fresher, cleaner, and easier to breathe.
- Humidifiers: Dry air in the home can aggravate asthma symptoms and lower your quality of life. Air humidifiers not only make it easier to breathe but also help preserve wooden furniture.
- Ventilators: Everyone wants to let fresh air into the home, but nobody wants to let their air conditioning be compromised by an open window. Energy recovery ventilators are designed to work with your existing cooling systems, pumping in fresh air without sacrificing cooling power.
- UV Lamps: The simplest way to get rid of disease-causing agents in the air is to zap them away. Ultraviolet light does just that.
The majority of our service professionals are NATE-certified contractors, and several are also Certified Air Quality technicians. They have the training and expertise needed to get the job done the first time.
Benefits of Indoor Air Quality
- Reduced Respiratory Illness. Good air quality at home can ease the symptoms of all sorts of respiratory problems, including allergies and asthma.
- Better Night’s Sleep: Breathing easier means sleeping easier, too. You may find you have more energy throughout the day and an easier time settling down at night.
- Get Rid of Odors: Poor indoor air quality can lead to lingering odors in the air. Remove the contaminants, and the odors will go, too.
- Reduced Energy Costs: Your air conditioning systems are affected by dirty air. They will accumulate dust and debris, lowering efficiency and increasing energy costs. Cleaner air means more efficient air conditioners and furnaces.
We are proud to be a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, an honor that’s only given to top HVAC contractors. Because we specialize in the Carrier brand, we know their indoor air quality products inside and out, and we make sure every system we install meets or exceeds the manufacturer’s specifications. We have 40+ years of experience helping our friends and neighbors breathe easier, and we’re always pushing to make our air quality services even better.