Ask the Seal Protection
We have been “Sealed!”
What is AsktheSeal.com?
Ask the Seal protects YOU – our customers! They ensure that our company is properly licensed and insured and that all of our employees have passed a criminal background check. Once you request a service appointment, we can send you a confirmation e-mail with your appointment time and date, as well as a photo I.D. of who will be coming to your house. We are proud to be Seal Approved.
We are Committed to Your Safety and Security
That’s why we partnered with Ask the Seal.com. The Seal of Approval is your assurance that our company is licensed and insured and any employees working on your property have passed annual criminal and sex offender background checks.
- Many companies who claim to be licensed, insured, and bonded are not.
- Many companies who claim to perform criminal background checks do not.
- If you hire an unlicensed company and employees hurt themselves on your property, or your property is damaged, your insurance company may deny the claim leaving you holding the bag.
- You can be fined up to $5,000 for hiring an unlicensed contractor whether you knew it or not.
- Many criminals use their employment to find their next victim.
- Every day, companies large and small introduce dangerous felons into unsuspecting consumers’ lives.
- Many consumers think they are safe as long as someone is home with them when the service person is there. In fact, many crimes are committed up to six months after the service call.
Look for a Current Ask the Seal Photo ID
We can send you an email with photo and proof of background check for your service person!